- Experience how adventure programming can be done using portable games, initiatives, and specialty equipment instead of the challenge course.
- Learn how Project Adventure’s cornerstones of Challenge By Choice, Full Value Contract, and Experiential Learning cycle are key foundations of an effective adventure program.
- Experience the power of adventure education as an effective tool for teaching social and emotional learning skills and promoting change in individuals and groups throughout various educational settings.
- Be introduced to basic facilitation skills such as sequencing, framing, and debriefing techniques for a variety of activity types.
- $525 – Includes registration, workshop manual and lunch during workshop.
- Number of days: 3
- Workshop hours: 8:30am-5:00pm (Workshops in Boston only will take place 8:00-3:30)
- Graduate credit: 2 or 4
- CEUs are available
How to Register:
- Phone: (800) 468-8898 or (978) 524-4555
- Email: email@example.com
- Fax: Download a workshop registration form and fax to 978-524-4501. NOTE: You must have Acrobat Reader to access this file. If you do not, you can download it for free from Adobe’s website.
- Are you waiting for approval to attend or can’t commit with a payment at this time? No worries, we still want to hear from you! Call or email us and we can put you on the waiting list.