Strategies to Promote Learning, Growth, and Change.
- Review best practices to assess a group’s strengths and weaknesses to help in selecting and sequencing activities and debriefing methods.
- Learn to evaluate and understand the dynamics of the group’s experience to determine and focus on relevant discussion topics.
- Learn to design and choose effective questions so the learning is personal and has present and future relevance.
- Experience and practice facilitating engaging debriefing sessions in which participants are actively involved in their learning and opportunities for transfer of learning are prevalent.
- Experience and practice effective skills and methods for providing necessary feedback.
- Prerequisites: Prior adventure facilitation experience or foundational course workshop
- $525 – Includes registration, workshop manual and lunch during workshop.
- Number of days: 3
- Workshop hours: 8:30am-5:00pm
- Graduate credit: 2 or 4
- CEUs: 1.6
How to Register:
- Phone: (800) 468-8898 or (978) 524-4555
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fax: Download a workshop registration form and fax to 978-524-4501. NOTE: You must have Acrobat Reader to access this file. If you do not, you can download it for free from Adobe’s website.
- Are you waiting for approval to attend or can’t commit with a payment at this time? No worries, we still want to hear from you! Call or email us and we can put you on the waiting list.