The Fully Valued Educator
This weekend retreat offers education professionals the opportunity to restore and revitalize on the beautiful Moraine Farm campus. With a combination of experiential learning, reflection, mindfulness, and community, this weekend will help educators reconnect with their purpose and foster their own resilience. Invest in your wellness while learning new strategies for goal-setting, school-based mindfulness, and group development. Facilitated by educator and counselor John Grund, LCSW.
Note: The Winter offering of this workshop is indoors without access to challenge course/outdoor elements, and is Saturday-Sunday only. Other seasonal offerings begin on Friday evening and include outdoor elements.
- Reflect, rest, and revitalize in the idyllic setting of Project Adventure’s Moraine Farm campus, on Wenham Lake and surrounded in forest and gardens
- Set goals for personal and professional growth
- Connect with fellow educators and share both struggles in and passion for the profession
- Learn strategies for mindfulness, group development, and reflection in school settings
This workshop is great for: teachers, school counselors, administrators, and youth development professionals
Winter Session (February 22-23, 2020): $425 includes lunch each day.
- Number of days: 2
- Workshop hours: Saturday, 9am-10pm (with an evening break) and Sunday, 9am-3pm
- No outdoor elements
Spring Session (April 24-26, 2020): $465 includes lunch each day. CANCELLED DUE TO COVID-19
- Number of days: 2.5
- Workshop hours: Friday, 7pm-10pm, Saturday, 9am-10pm (with an evening break) and Sunday, 9am-3pm
- Includes outdoor elements
- Please register more than three weeks in advance to ensure the workshop will have enough participants to run as scheduled.
- Workshop registration cancellation policies: Cancellations less than 2 weeks prior to a workshop start date will result in 50% refund of tuition cost. No shows without cancellation notice will forfeit all tuition cost paid.
How to Register:
- Phone: (800) 468-8898 or (978) 524-4555
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fax: Download a workshop registration form and fax to 978-524-4501. NOTE: You must have Acrobat Reader to access this file. If you do not, you can download it for free from Adobe’s website.
- Are you waiting for approval to attend or can’t commit with a payment at this time? No worries, we still want to hear from you! Call or email us and we can put you on the waiting list.