Social and Emotional Learning Through Adventure
- Participate in adventure activities that support the implementation of social and emotional learning (SEL) strategies while supporting academic content.
- Gain information and insight into theory, research results, and components associated with the most effective approaches to SEL programming.
- Develop instructional skills for specific SEL content areas such as goal setting, decision making, managing emotions, and engaging in social relationships.
- Explore best practices for creating and evaluating a relationship-centered school or community agency.
- $390 – Includes registration, workshop manual and lunch during workshop.
- Number of days: 2
- Workshop hours: 8:30am-5:00pm
- Graduate credit: 2 or 4
- CEUs: 1.6
How to Register:
- Phone: (800) 468-8898 or (978) 524-4555
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fax: Download a workshop registration form and fax to 978-524-4501. NOTE: You must have Acrobat Reader to access this file. If you do not, you can download it for free from Adobe’s website.
- Please register at least two weeks prior to the start date. Are you waiting for approval to attend or can’t commit with a payment at this time? No worries, we still want to hear from you! Call or email us and we can put you on the waiting list.