Project Empower Advisory Training
- Learn activities that help develop SEL competencies and strengthen relationships between students and teachers.
- Experience how to create a safe and supportive advisory climate for students through Project Adventure foundational principles.
- Develop skills to facilitate student conversations around similarities and differences with classmates that promote equity and diversity and to engage in meaningful dialogue.
- Promote the development of social, emotional learning competencies through the practice of reflection.
- $390 – Includes registration, workshop manual and lunch during the workshop.
- Number of days: 2
- Workshop hours: 8:30am – 5:00pm
How to Register
- Phone: (800) 468-8898 or (978) 524-4555
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fax: Download a workshop registration form and fax to 978-524-4501. NOTE: You must have Acrobat Reader to access this file. If you do not, you can download it for free from Adobe’s website.
- Are you waiting for approval to attend or can’t commit with a payment at this time? No worries, we still want to hear from you! Call or email us and we can put you on the waiting list.