Mindfulness for Educators
The space between feeling and doing, and the ability to be fully present and practice mindful awareness, can bring us to our stretch zone. Mindfulness practices have been linked to physical, cognitive, and emotional well-being. This one-day workshop will introduce mindfulness practices for educators and other practitioners, and present activities and strategies that can be implemented at home, in the classroom, or in adventure programs.
- Learn beginning strategies for mindful practice
- Explore the benefits of mindfulness on physical and mental health
- Connect mindfulness to the Experiential Learning Cycle
- Practice strategies for integrating mindfulness into schools, youth program, adventure programs, or therapeutic settings
This workshop is great for teachers, mental health practitioners, or adventure program facilitators who are interested in the benefits of mindfulness for their professional and personal lives
- 1-day workshop
- Workshop hours: 8:30am-5:00pm
- $210 – Includes registration and lunch on the first day
Upcoming dates to be announced.
- Purchase Orders: If your school or organization will be using a Purchase Order, please email email@example.com to register. A copy of the Purchase Order will need to be submitted to that same email address to finalize the registration.
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 978-524-4555 if you have any questions.
- Are you waiting for approval to attend or can’t commit with a payment at this time? No worries, we still want to hear from you! Email email@example.com to be put you on the waiting list.