- Experience various types of adventure-based group-oriented activities designed to enhance your current health and wellness curriculum and build a stronger, healthier, classroom community.
- Learn activities that address the six priority risk areas of the National Health Education Standards: intentional and unintentional injury prevention, mental and emotional health, nutrition, physical fitness, substance abuse prevention, and personal and consumer health.
- Be introduced to the Think, Choose, Act model of decision-making and learn adventure-based activities designed to teach responsible decision-making in the following areas: nutrition, fitness, diversity and cultural awareness, substance abuse and prevention, violence prevention, and stress management.
- $390 – Includes registration, workshop manual and lunch during workshop.
- Number of days: 2
- Workshop hours: 8:30am-5:00pm
- Graduate credit: 2 or 4
- CEUs: 1.6
How to Register:
- Phone: (800) 468-8898 or (978) 524-4555
- Email: email@example.com
- Fax: Download a workshop registration form and fax to 978-524-4501. NOTE: You must have Acrobat Reader to access this file. If you do not, you can download it for free from Adobe’s website.
- Are you waiting for approval to attend or can’t commit with a payment at this time? No worries, we still want to hear from you! Call or email us and we can put you on the waiting list.