Adventure Curriculum for Physical Education
- Experience a variety of activities from the Adventure Curriculum for Physical Education(ACPE) – Elementary, Middle and High School.
- Learn to connect adventure activities to specific learning outcomes, state and national standards, using the ACPE text as a guide.
- Learn age-appropriate assessment tools for use in class.
- Explore core themes of the curriculum by grade level.
- Discuss how to integrate PA’s ACPE curriculum to their specific programs.
- Experience a fun, positive and professional environment and learn how to re-create that at school.
- $390 – Includes registration, workshop manual and lunch during workshop.
- Number of days: 2
- Workshop hours: 8:30am-5:00pm
- Graduate credit: 2 or 4
- CEUs: 1.6
How to Register:
- Phone: (800) 468-8898 or (978) 524-4555
- Email: email@example.com
- Fax: Download a workshop registration form and fax to 978-524-4501. NOTE: You must have Acrobat Reader to access this file. If you do not, you can download it for free from Adobe’s website.
- Are you waiting for approval to attend or can’t commit with a payment at this time? No worries, we still want to hear from you! Call or email us and we can put you on the waiting list.