- Review basic fitness principles and learn how to combine them with adventure methodology to more fully engage students in achieving life-long fitness.
- Experience a variety of activities designed to support students’ achievement of health-related fitness in the following areas: cardiovascular, muscular strength/endurance, flexibility, and body composition.
- Gain understanding of the factors that influence student participation in physical activity and learn how adventure activities can positively impact this.
- Discuss ways to implement both the Achieving Fitness: An Adventure Activity Guide and the Achieving Fitness: Student Journal into their fitness program.
- $390 – Includes registration, workshop manual and lunch during workshop.
- Number of days: 2
- Workshop hours: 8:30am-5:00pm
- Graduate credit: 2 or 4
- CEUs: 1.6
How to Register:
- Phone: (800) 468-8898 or (978) 524-4555
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fax: Download a workshop registration form and fax to 978-524-4501. NOTE: You must have Acrobat Reader to access this file. If you do not, you can download it for free from Adobe’s website.
- Are you waiting for approval to attend or can’t commit with a payment at this time? No worries, we still want to hear from you! Call or email us and we can put you on the waiting list.