Introduction to Online Adventure
Introduction to Online Adventure is designed to share the possibilities for interactive and engaging online group gatherings. It can be used as a jumping off point for our other online offerings, or as a stand-alone experience to gather resources and ideas. Come experience a playful, intentional session designed to exemplify the opportunities for genuine connection in an online space that moves beyond the webinar or lecture.
- Participate in 3-6 adventure activities that facilitate community building, connection, and engagement in an online setting
- Explore how to implement Project Adventure’s Foundational Concepts in a virtual setting
- Be introduced to 2-3 online platforms that support adventure activities
- Discuss next steps for their online adventure experience.
- Workshop will meet online live from 1:00-4:00PM ET
- Cost is $50 per person
- Our August 11th workshop is completely full. Email email@example.com to be put on the waiting list in case anyone cancels. More upcoming dates will be announced soon!
- Workshop registration cancellation policy: If you register and can’t attend, please let us at least three days prior to the workshop since space is limited and we often have a waiting list. No shows without cancellation notice will forfeit all tuition cost paid.
How to Register
- Our August 11th workshop is completely full. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to be put on the waiting list in case anyone cancels.
- Phone: (800) 468-8898 or (978) 524-4555
- Email: email@example.com
- Fax: Download a workshop registration form and fax to 978-524-4501. NOTE: You must have Acrobat Reader to access this file. If you do not, you can download it for free from Adobe’s website.
- Are you waiting for approval to attend or can’t commit with a payment at this time? No worries, we still want to hear from you! Call or email us and we can put you on the waiting list.