Introduction to Online Adventure
Introduction to Online Adventure is designed to share the possibilities for interactive and engaging online group gatherings. It can be used as a jumping off point for our other online offerings, or as a stand-alone experience to gather resources and ideas. Come experience a playful, intentional session designed to exemplify the opportunities for genuine connection in an online space that moves beyond the webinar or lecture.
- Participate in 3-6 adventure activities that facilitate community building, connection, and engagement in an online setting
- Explore how to implement Project Adventure’s Foundational Concepts in a virtual setting
- Be introduced to 2-3 online platforms that support adventure activities
- Discuss next steps for their online adventure experience.
- July 23, 2020
- Workshop will meet online live from 1:00-4:00PM
- Cost is $50 per person
- Space is limited so register today!
- Workshop registration cancellation policies: Cancellations less than 2 weeks prior to a workshop start date will result in 50% refund of tuition cost. No shows without cancellation notice will forfeit all tuition cost paid.
How to Register
- Phone: (800) 468-8898 or (978) 524-4555
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fax: Download a workshop registration form and fax to 978-524-4501. NOTE: You must have Acrobat Reader to access this file. If you do not, you can download it for free from Adobe’s website.
- Are you waiting for approval to attend or can’t commit with a payment at this time? No worries, we still want to hear from you! Call or email us and we can put you on the waiting list.