Introduction to Adventure
This one-day sampler introduces participants to adventure methodology and all the many ways that experiential learning can be part of your work. If you’re curious about Project Adventure and are looking for a place to start, this is a great opportunity. You will leave with tools to try out in your workplace and ideas for going further.
- Learn about the foundational concepts of adventure methodology.
- Experience a wide variety of adventure activities.
- Explore ways that experiential learning can be used to enhance your work in education, leadership, or business.
This workshop is great for: anyone looking to learn more about adventure and experiential learning.
- $195 – Includes registration and lunch during workshop.
- Number of days: 1
- Workshop hours: 8:30am-5:00pm
- CEUs: 0.8
- Please register more than two weeks in advance to ensure the workshop will have enough participants to run as scheduled.
- Workshop registration cancellation policies: Cancellations less than 2 weeks prior to a workshop start date will result in 50% refund of tuition cost. No shows without cancellation notice will forfeit all tuition cost paid.
How to Register
- Phone: (800) 468-8898 or (978) 524-4555
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fax: Download a workshop registration form and fax to 978-524-4501. NOTE: You must have Acrobat Reader to access this file. If you do not, you can download it for free from Adobe’s website.
- Are you waiting for approval to attend or can’t commit with a payment at this time? No worries, we still want to hear from you! Call or email us and we can put you on the waiting list.