Challenge Course Operations: COVID Risk Management Virtual Roundtable
Join Project Adventure’s Bob Ryan (Director of Safety & Risk Management) and Austin Paulson (Director of Technical Training & Credentialing) for a discussion about Project Adventure’s response to COVID-19 and how it affects the use of challenge courses with participants. This 90 minute Zoom webinar will overview the science guiding Project Adventure’s approach and will feature discussion about a range of solutions for using challenge courses within various settings. Please come prepared with questions and a willingness to share conditions and concerns at your site. We look forward to a robust and focused conversation intended to move programs forward in a thoughtful and responsible way.
- Hear science that guides Project Adventure’s COVID response
- Learn about Project Adventure’s Screening process and how it can be applied to other programs
- Share conditions and concerns about programming in this new environment
- Learn strategies for moving forward
Upcoming dates and times:
- September 15th, 4:00PM-5:30PM Eastern Time
- Cost is $50 per person
- Workshop registration cancellation policy: If you register and can’t attend, please let us at least three days prior to the webinar since space is limited and we often have a waiting list. No shows without cancellation notice will forfeit all tuition cost paid.
How to Register:
To register and pay via credit card for the September 15th Virtual Roundtable:
- Purchase Orders: If your school or organization will be using a Purchase Order, please email email@example.com to register. A copy of the Purchase Order will need to be submitted to that same email address to finalize the registration.
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 978-524-4555 if you have any questions.
- Are you waiting for approval to attend or can’t commit with a payment at this time? No worries, we still want to hear from you! Email email@example.com to be put you on the waiting list.
Looking for more? Consider the following workshops to continue your learning:
Thinking about taking more than one? Check out our bundle pricing!