Blended Learning and the Adventure Curriculum (Online)
Blended Learning and the Adventure Curriculum is an online workshop designed to help you create a comprehensive plan that integrates your existing adventure curriculum with new COVID safety protocols and online programming. It is designed as the “Now What” application of our At Six Feet: Safe In-Person Programming in the COVID Era workshop and our Challenge Course Operations: COVID Risk Management Virtual Roundtable.
- Experience 3-6 adapted adventure activities to promote active engagement
- Learn implementation strategies for Project Adventure’s Foundational Concepts
- Participate in a working group, bringing their own curriculum for adaptation, modification and augmentation from the group
- Collaborate in breakout sessions with peers based on grade level and guidance from Project Adventure trainers and consultants
Upcoming dates and times:
- Cohort A: Will meet online Wednesdays, 9/23 & 9/30 (9:00AM-1:00PM Eastern Time)
- Cohort B: Will meet online Saturdays, 9/26 & 10/3 (9:00AM-1:00PM Eastern Time)
- Cost is $200 per person
- Participants should register for only one Cohort
- Workshop registration cancellation policy: If you register and can’t attend, please let us at least seven days prior to the workshop since space is limited and we often have a waiting list. No shows without cancellation notice will forfeit all tuition cost paid.
How to Register:
- Pay by Credit Card Online:
- Purchase Orders: If your school or organization will be using a Purchase Order, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to register. A copy of the Purchase Order will need to be submitted to that same email address to finalize the registration.
- Please email email@example.com or call 978-524-4555 if you have any questions.
- Are you waiting for approval to attend or can’t commit with a payment at this time? No worries, we still want to hear from you! Email firstname.lastname@example.org to be put you on the waiting list.
Looking for more? Consider the following workshops to continue your learning:
Thinking about taking more than one? Check out our bundle pricing!