Developing Your Local Operating Procedures
The components of a LOP manual will be covered and time will be allotted to review and give feedback on documents/content shared by workshop attendees. Come prepared to share your documents/manuals, compare strengths/challenges, and leave with a clear understanding of your next steps.
- Gain knowledge regarding the content to be included in a local procedures manual.
- Compare and discuss materials and policies with other practitioners.
- Increase awareness regarding who at your site/agency needs to be involved in answering policy/procedure questions.
- Leave with an understanding of next steps in the development/revision of their local procedures.
- $390 – Includes registration, workshop manual and lunch during workshop.
- Number of days: 1
- Workshop hours: 8:30am-5:00pm
How to Register:
- Phone: (800) 468-8898 or (978) 524-4555
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fax: Download a workshop registration form and fax to 978-524-4501. NOTE: You must have Acrobat Reader to access this file. If you do not, you can download it for free from Adobe’s website.
- Please register at least two weeks prior to the start date. Are you waiting for approval to attend or can’t commit with a payment at this time? No worries, we still want to hear from you! Call or email us and we can put you on the waiting list.