Developing Your Local Operating Procedures
This one-day workshop is designed for individuals who are developing, revising and/or updating their program Local Operating Procedures (LOPs). Well written and developed LOPs provide managers and staff with a clear understanding of the site operations including element/activity use, staffing roles/duties, emergency action plans, inspection requirements, and release forms/screening, to name a few.
The components of an LOP manual and accompany policies and procedures will be covered. Come prepared to share your documents/manuals, compare strengths/challenges, we will establish priorities for deeper conversation based on participants needs. Participants will leave with an understanding of next steps.
- Gain knowledge regarding the content to be included in a local procedures manual.
- Compare and discuss materials and policies with other practitioners.
- Increase awareness regarding who at your site/agency needs to be involved in answering policy/procedure questions.
- Leave with an understanding of next steps in the development/revision of their local procedures.
- $390 – Includes registration, workshop manual and lunch during workshop.
- Number of days: 1
- Workshop hours: 8:30am-5:00pm
- This workshop includes pre- and post-workshop work.
How to Register:
- Phone: (800) 468-8898 or (978) 524-4555
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fax: Download a workshop registration form and fax to 978-524-4501. NOTE: You must have Acrobat Reader to access this file. If you do not, you can download it for free from Adobe’s website.
- Please register at least two weeks prior to the start date. Are you waiting for approval to attend or can’t commit with a payment at this time? No worries, we still want to hear from you! Call or email us and we can put you on the waiting list.