Challenge Course Manager Exam
This certification is designed for program directors, course managers and others who have program management responsibilities. Candidates must have completed and hold current Level 2 certification to be eligible for Challenge Course Manager (CCM) Certification. Candidates must be able to document a minimum of 14 days of training and 200 program days of challenge course facilitation experience.
The Course Manager Certification Program includes:
- Comprehensive written testing
- Practical competency testing (based on Chapter 3, Section A of the ACCT Operations Standards)
- Certification for 5 years
- $325 -Includes registration and lunch during exam.
- This one-day test begins at 8:30 a.m. and ends by 6:00 p.m. Registration begins at 8:00 a.m.
How to Register:
Before registering, please complete and send in your application to take the exam. Please email email@example.com for the application.
Once we have determined you are qualified to take the exam, you can register via one of the following:
- Phone: (800) 468-8898 or (978) 524-4555
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fax: Download a workshop registration form and fax to 978-524-4501. NOTE: You must have Acrobat Reader to access this file. If you do not, you can download it for free from Adobe’s website.
- Are you waiting for approval to attend or can’t commit with a payment at this time? No worries, we still want to hear from you! Call or email us and we can put you on the waiting list.