Certification Exam Level 1
The Level 1 Practitioner Certification is designed for individuals who operate standard introductory activities, low challenge course activities and initiatives and standard high challenge course activities. This entry-level certification is offered to individuals who have completed 7 days or 70 hours of training and have demonstrated competence in basic program knowledge and technical skills. Candidates must also be able to document a minimum of 25 challenge course program facilitation days with 8 hours being considered a day.
The Project Adventure workshops that would fulfill these training requirements are Adventure Programming and Technical Skills Intensive, taken in that order.
The Certification Exam includes:
- Written and practical competency testing
- Certification for 1 year
- $200 – Includes registration and lunch during exam.
- This one-day test begins at 8:30 a.m. and ends by 5 p.m. Registration begins at 8:00 a.m.
Before registering, please complete and send in your application to take the exam. Please email email@example.com for an application.
Once we have determined you are qualified to take the exam, you can register via one of the following:
How to Register:
- Phone: (800) 468-8898 or (978) 524-4555
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fax: Download a workshop registration form and fax to 978-524-4501. NOTE: You must have Acrobat Reader to access this file. If you do not, you can download it for free from Adobe’s website.
- Are you waiting for approval to attend or can’t commit with a payment at this time? No worries, we still want to hear from you! Call or email us and we can put you on the waiting list.