Certification Exam Level 1
The Level 1 Practitioner Certification is designed for individuals who operate standard introductory activities, low challenge course activities and initiatives and standard high challenge course activities. This entry-level certification is offered to individuals who have completed 7 days or 70 hours of training and have demonstrated competence in basic program knowledge and technical skills. Candidates must also be able to document a minimum of 25 challenge course program facilitation days with 8 hours being considered a day.
The Project Adventure workshops that would fulfill these training requirements are Adventure Programming and Technical Skills Intensive, taken in that order.
The Certification Exam includes:
- Written and practical competency testing
- Certification for 1 year
- Due to MA state traveler restrictions, we are only able to register participants from MA, Rhode Island, Connecticut, Vermont, New Hampshire, Maine, New York, and New Jersey. Those are the only states that have been exempt from the required 14 day self-quarantine rule once arriving in Massachusetts.
- $200 – Includes registration and lunch during exam.
- This one-day test begins at 8:30 a.m. and ends by 5 p.m. Registration begins at 8:00 a.m.
Before registering, please complete and send in your application to take the exam. Please email email@example.com for an application.
Once we have determined you are qualified to take the exam, you can register via one of the following:
How to Register:
- Phone: (800) 468-8898 or (978) 524-4555
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fax: Download a workshop registration form and fax to 978-524-4501. NOTE: You must have Acrobat Reader to access this file. If you do not, you can download it for free from Adobe’s website.
- Are you waiting for approval to attend or can’t commit with a payment at this time? No worries, we still want to hear from you! Call or email us and we can put you on the waiting list.