Artificial Climbing Wall II
- Increase the level of professionalism in the use of artificial climbing walls & towers.
- Be introduced to additional climbing wall activities such as rappelling, ascending a fixed rope, and étrier ascents and traverses.
- Learn and practice rope rescue techniques related to the climbing wall environment.
- $210 – Includes registration and lunch during workshop.
- Number of days: 1
- Workshop hours: 8:30am-5:00pm
- CEUs: 0.8
How to Register:
- Phone: (800) 468-8898 or (978) 524-4555
- Email: email@example.com
- Fax: Download a workshop registration form and fax to 978-524-4501. NOTE: You must have Acrobat Reader to access this file. If you do not, you can download it for free from Adobe’s website.
- Please register at least two weeks prior to the start date. Are you waiting for approval to attend or can’t commit with a payment at this time? No worries, we still want to hear from you! Call or email us and we can put you on the waiting list.