Artificial Climbing Wall I
- Be introduced to artificial climbing walls as an educational tool.
- Explore intentional learning outcomes and curriculum.
- Develop best practices related to artificial climbing wall environments.
- Develop a level of consistency and competency in the following areas:
- client orientation and instruction
- general climbing skills including movement
- options for attaching the climber
- belaying techniques and options (Primary, Australian, TEAM)
- equipment care and use
- structural inspection and care
- facilitator wall/tower access and off-hours public access prevention
- route setting considerations
- awareness of potential climber problems
- $210 – Includes registration and lunch during workshop.
- Number of days: 1
- Workshop hours: 8:30am-5:00pm
- CEUs: 0.8
How to Register:
- Phone: (800) 468-8898 or (978) 524-4555
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fax: Download a workshop registration form and fax to 978-524-4501. NOTE: You must have Acrobat Reader to access this file. If you do not, you can download it for free from Adobe’s website.
- Please register at least two weeks prior to the start date. Are you waiting for approval to attend or can’t commit with a payment at this time? No worries, we still want to hear from you! Call or email us and we can put you on the waiting list.