- Learn how to use PA’s core philosophies to increase prosocial behavior and achieve social emotional learning objectives.
- Learn how to use adventure to create engagement within school and alternative school settings with youth who present a challenge to traditional group process.
- Learn techniques to empower groups to depend less on facilitator management and direction.
- Learn to frame and teach adventure activities to address individual and group therapeutic issues.
- Discuss the use of effective, natural and logical consequences that value the individual and support the group process.
- Consider case studies and examples of effective implementations.
- $525 – Includes registration and lunch during workshop.
- Number of days: 3
- Workshop hours: 8:30am-5:00pm
- Graduate credit: 2 or 4
- CEUs: 2.4
How to Register
- Phone: (800) 468-8898 or (978) 524-4555
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fax: Download a workshop registration form and fax to 978-524-4501. NOTE: You must have Acrobat Reader to access this file. If you do not, you can download it for free from Adobe’s website.
- Are you waiting for approval to attend or can’t commit with a payment at this time? No worries, we still want to hear from you! Call or email us and we can put you on the waiting list.