- Learn new adventure/experiential facilitation techniques
- Set professional goals for elevating one’s facilitation skills
- Lead their peers in a lesson
- Offer structured feedback to fellow participants on their facilitation styles and methods based upon identified goals.
- Perform a thorough self-assessment of facilitation skills.
- Incorporate low elements and ground activities.
- Learn tools for self and group assessment.
- Prerequisites: Minimum of one year of facilitation experience
- $525 – Includes registration, workshop manual and lunch during workshop.
- Number of days: 3
- Workshop hours: 8:30am-5:00pm
- Graduate credit: 2 or 4
- CEUs: 2.4
How to Register:
- Phone: (800) 468-8898 or (978) 524-4555
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fax: Download a workshop registration form and fax to 978-524-4501. NOTE: You must have Acrobat Reader to access this file. If you do not, you can download it for free from Adobe’s website.
- Are you waiting for approval to attend or can’t commit with a payment at this time? No worries, we still want to hear from you! Call or email us and we can put you on the waiting list.