Half-Day Workshop: Social and Emotional Learning by Doing
This overview workshop will demonstrate how to develop social and emotional learning competencies through experiential learning. Participants will leave the workshop with activities to immediately implement with their faculty, staff, and students.
- Explore using experiential learning to promote the learning and application of SEL skills.
- Employ Project Adventure foundational concepts and activities to develop and strengthen social and emotional competencies.
- Be introduced to Project Adventure’s SEL whole school programming and its benefits.
- Two locations, two dates!
- Tuesday, November 14th | 8 am – 12 pm | Moraine Farm, Beverly, MA
- Thursday, November 16th | 8 am – 12 pm | Kroc Center, Boston, MA
- Pricing options:
- 1 person: $35
- 2 people: $50 | *enter SEL2017 at checkout
- 3+ people: call 978.524.4555 for special pricing
- CEUs available
How to Register:
- Phone: (800) 468-8898 or (978) 524-4555
- Email: email@example.com
- Fax: Download a workshop registration form and fax to 978-524-4501. NOTE: You must have Acrobat Reader to access this file. If you do not, you can download it for free from Adobe’s website.
- Are you waiting for approval to attend or can’t commit with a payment at this time? No worries, we still want to hear from you! Call or email us and we can put you on the waiting list.