Adventure in the Classroom
- Learn group facilitation skills that help establish a highly effective ‘community of learners’
- Learn to recognize and teach efficiently to different learning styles
- Experience diverse adventure-based lessons and activities that reinforce content connected learning
- Explore how the AITC model advances cognitive as well as social emotional skills
- Review strategies for adapting one’s existing lessons to the AITC model
- Develop a plan for applying the model and methods to one’s own school setting
- Reflect on the impact of fun on learning while experiencing a lot of laughter
The PA-published book, Adventure in the Classroom, by Mary Henton, serves as the workshop manual which will be handed out during the workshop.
- $525 – Workshop cost includes registration, workshop manual and lunch during workshop.
- Number of days: 3
- Workshop hours: 8:30am-5:00pm
- Graduate credit: 2 or 4
- CEUs: 3.2
How to Register
- Phone: (800) 468-8898 or (978) 524-4555
- Email: email@example.com
- Fax: Download a workshop registration form and fax to 978-524-4501. NOTE: You must have Acrobat Reader to access this file. If you do not, you can download it for free from Adobe’s website.
- Are you waiting for approval to attend or can’t commit with a payment at this time? No worries, we still want to hear from you! Call or email us and we can put you on the waiting list.