- Experience a variety of adventure-based lessons and activities that reinforce content and enhance learning.
- Explore how the AITC model advances cognitive as well as social and emotional skills.
- Learn the Experiential Learning Cycle to promote reflective practices, self and social-awareness, and deepen learning to support the learning needs of individual learners, as well as the group.
- Review strategies for adapting existing lessons to the AITC model.
- Develop a plan for applying the model and methods to participants’ school settings. Explore group facilitation skills to help establish a highly effective community.
- Reflect on the impact of adventure and experiential learning while experiencing engagement, challenge, and fun.
- $390 – Includes registration, workshop manual and lunch during workshop.
- Number of days: 2
- Workshop hours: 8:30am-5:00pm
- Graduate credit: 2 or 4
- CEUs: 1.6
How to Register
- Phone: (800) 468-8898 or (978) 524-4555
- Email: email@example.com
- Fax: Download a workshop registration form and fax to 978-524-4501. NOTE: You must have Acrobat Reader to access this file. If you do not, you can download it for free from Adobe’s website.
- Are you waiting for approval to attend or can’t commit with a payment at this time? No worries, we still want to hear from you! Call or email us and we can put you on the waiting list.