- Explore how to apply the Experiential Learning Cycle and the Adventure Wave Model to strengthen facilitation skills and improve the debriefing process.
- Learn specific processing skills and techniques to promote social and emotional competencies for students in physical education.
- Experience a variety of active and engaging debriefing methods designed with the fast-paced physical education setting in mind.
- Explore the use of various props, games, and materials that can enhance the reflective process.
- Prerequisites: Prior adventure facilitation experience or foundational course workshop
- $390 – Includes registration, workshop manual and lunch during workshop.
- Number of days: 2
- Workshop hours: 8:30am-5:00pm
- Graduate credit: 2 or 4
- CEUs: 1.6
How to Register:
- Phone: (800) 468-8898 or (978) 524-4555
- Email: email@example.com
- Fax: Download a workshop registration form and fax to 978-524-4501. NOTE: You must have Acrobat Reader to access this file. If you do not, you can download it for free from Adobe’s website.
- Are you waiting for approval to attend or can’t commit with a payment at this time? No worries, we still want to hear from you! Call or email us and we can put you on the waiting list.