- Learn how to apply an adventure approach to teaching their current health and wellness curriculum, using fun and engaging activities from Creating Healthy Habits: An Adventure Guide to Teaching Wellness.
- Learn activities that address: Nutrition; Fitness; Diversity and Cultural Awareness; Substance Abuse and Prevention; Violence Prevention; Stress Management; Community Building.
- Use a variety of easily available props and materials.
- $390 – Includes registration, workshop manual and lunch during workshop.
- Number of days: 2
- Workshop hours: 8:30am-5:00pm
- Graduate credit: 2 or 4
- CEUs: 1.6
How to Register:
- Phone: (800) 468-8898 or (978) 524-4555
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fax: Download a workshop registration form and fax to 978-524-4501. NOTE: You must have Acrobat Reader to access this file. If you do not, you can download it for free from Adobe’s website.
- Are you waiting for approval to attend or can’t commit with a payment at this time? No worries, we still want to hear from you! Call or email us and we can put you on the waiting list.