- Learn how to combine fitness principles with adventure philosophy.
- Review basic fitness principles and health-related fitness.
- Learn the concept of student self-efficacy and its role in improving health-related fitness.
- Experience a variety of activities designed to support students’ achievement of health-related fitness including cardiovascular, muscular strength/endurance, flexibility and body composition.
- Learn to integrate both the Achieving Fitness: An Adventure Activity Guide and the Achieving Fitness: Student Journal into their own fitness program
- $390 – Includes registration and lunch during workshop.
- Number of days: 2
- Workshop hours: 8:30am-5:00pm
- Graduate credit: 2 or 4
- CEUs: 1.6
How to Register:
- Phone: (800) 468-8898 or (978) 524-4555
- Email: email@example.com
- Fax: Download a workshop registration form and fax to 978-524-4501. NOTE: You must have Acrobat Reader to access this file. If you do not, you can download it for free from Adobe’s website.
- Are you waiting for approval to attend or can’t commit with a payment at this time? No worries, we still want to hear from you! Call or email us and we can put you on the waiting list.