- Build on existing skills as this is an intermediate level course.
- Learn more about harnesses, helmets, carabiners and belay devices.
- Gain more advanced knot-tying skills.
- Learn challenge course set-up and take-down procedures including gear retrieval.
- Learn belay team management including alternative belay techniques.
- Learn a selection of High and Low Element Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), safety guidelines, for the challenge course.
- Receive instruction in self-belayed climbing and other methods of course access.
- Learn how to operate standard activities using high and low challenge courses.
- $540 – Includes registration and lunch during workshop.
- Number of days: 3
- Workshop hours: 8:30am-5:00pm
- Graduate credit: 2 or 4
- CEUs: 3.0
How to Register:
- Phone: (800) 468-8898 or (978) 524-4555
- Email: email@example.com
- Fax: Download a workshop registration form and fax to 978-524-4501. NOTE: You must have Acrobat Reader to access this file. If you do not, you can download it for free from Adobe’s website.
- Register two weeks prior to workshop start date. Are you waiting for approval to attend or can’t commit with a payment at this time? No worries, we still want to hear from you! Call or email us and we can put you on the waiting list.