Candidates at this level are required to document: 11 days or 110 hours of training and a minimum of 100 challenge course program days (low and high element programming with an emphasis on highs).
The Certification Exam for Level 2 Practitioner includes:
- Written and practical competency testing
- Certification for 3 years
- $225 – Includes registration and lunch during exam.
- This one-day test begins at 8:30 a.m. and ends by 6:00 p.m. Registration begins at 8:00 a.m.
How to Register:
Before registering, please complete and send in your application to take the exam. Download the PCL2 Application form and email it to email@example.com or fax to 978-524-4501. NOTE: You must have Acrobat Reader to access this file. If you do not, you can download it for free from Adobe’s website.
Once we have determined you are qualified to take the exam, you can register via one of the following:
- Phone: (800) 468-8898 or (978) 524-4555
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fax: Download a workshop registration form and fax to 978-524-4501. NOTE: You must have Acrobat Reader to access this file. If you do not, you can download it for free from Adobe’s website.
- Are you waiting for approval to attend or can’t commit with a payment at this time? No worries, we still want to hear from you! Call or email us and we can put you on the waiting list.