- Experience warm up games, problem-solving initiatives, trust activities, in addition to low elements.
- Be introduced to sequencing, framing and debriefing techniques for a variety of activity types.
- Gain knowledge of Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), safety guidelines, and creative variations for facilitating low elements.
- Be able to implement an effective and fun adventure program using portable games and initiatives, and low challenge course elements.
- $525 – Includes registration, workshop manual and lunch during workshop.
- Number of days: 3
- Workshop hours: 8:30am-5:00pm
- Graduate credit: 2 or 4
- CEUs: 2.4
How to Register
- Phone: (800) 468-8898 or (978) 524-4555
- Email: email@example.com
- Fax: Download a workshop registration form and fax to 978-524-4501. NOTE: You must have Acrobat Reader to access this file. If you do not, you can download it for free from Adobe’s website.
- Are you waiting for approval to attend or can’t commit with a payment at this time? No worries, we still want to hear from you! Call or email us and we can put you on the waiting list.