- Learn the Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) for a variety of low challenge course elements, including safety guidelines, spotting skills and requirements, and safe disabling of low elements.
- Gain knowledge of appropriate variations for facilitating low elements to offer a range of options regarding level of difficulty, participant engagement, accommodations, and social and emotional learning outcomes.
- Learn and experience a variety of warm-up games, problem-solving initiatives, trust sequences, and other activities designed to prepare participants for engagement on low elements.
- Be introduced to facilitation skills such as intentional sequencing, framing, and debriefing techniques necessary to maximize participant learning and growth.
- Review expectations for basic daily inspection of low elements.
- $525 – Includes registration, workshop manual and lunch during workshop.
- Number of days: 3
- Workshop hours: 8:30am-5:00pm
- Graduate credit: 2 or 4
- CEUs: 2.4
How to Register
- Phone: (800) 468-8898 or (978) 524-4555
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fax: Download a workshop registration form and fax to 978-524-4501. NOTE: You must have Acrobat Reader to access this file. If you do not, you can download it for free from Adobe’s website.
- Are you waiting for approval to attend or can’t commit with a payment at this time? No worries, we still want to hear from you! Call or email us and we can put you on the waiting list.