- Experience the spirit of adventure programming through an activity-based, hands-on workshop that covers a broad spectrum of portable games, initiatives, and low and high challenge course elements.
- Learn how Project Adventure’s cornerstones of Challenge By Choice, Full Value Contract, and Experiential Learning cycle are key foundations of an effective adventure program.
- Experience the power of adventure education as an effective tool for teaching social and emotional learning skills and promoting change in individuals and groups in various educational settings.
- Be introduced to basic facilitation skills such as sequencing, framing, and debriefing techniques for a variety of activity types, including initiatives, lows, and highs.
- Learn the Standard Operating Procedures (safety guidelines) for a variety of low elements and traditional traversing and ascending high elements. Learn to tie necessary knots, practice belay skills, and learn appropriate use and care of essential gear for high challenge course operations.
- $650 – Includes registration, workshop manuals and lunch during workshop.
- Number of days: 4
- Workshop hours: 8:30am-5:00pm
- Graduate credit: 2 or 4
- CEUs: 3.2
How to Register:
- Phone: (800) 468-8898 or (978) 524-4555
- Email: email@example.com
- Fax: Download a workshop registration form and fax to 978-524-4501. NOTE: You must have Acrobat Reader to access this file. If you do not, you can download it for free from Adobe’s website.
- Are you waiting for approval to attend or can’t commit with a payment at this time? No worries, we still want to hear from you! Call or email us and we can put you on the waiting list.