- Play with a purpose and learn how to do so with students.
- Be introduced to sequencing, framing and debriefing techniques for a variety of activity types, including initiatives, lows and highs.
- Learn and practice basic knot tying and belay skills for high elements.
- Learn the Standard Operating Procedures (safety guidelines) for low and high challenge course elements and care of essential gear.
- Be able to implement an effective and fun adventure program using portable games, initiatives, and low and high challenge course elements.
- $620 – Includes registration, workshop manuals and lunch during workshop.
- Number of days: 4
- Workshop hours: 8:30am-5:00pm
- Graduate credit: 2 or 4
- CEUs: 3.2
How to Register:
- Phone: (800) 468-8898 or (978) 524-4555
- Email: email@example.com
- Fax: Download a workshop registration form and fax to 978-524-4501. NOTE: You must have Acrobat Reader to access this file. If you do not, you can download it for free from Adobe’s website.
- Are you waiting for approval to attend or can’t commit with a payment at this time? No worries, we still want to hear from you! Call or email us and we can put you on the waiting list.