- Learn safety and risk management information and tools, such as medical screening and Emergency Action Plans.
- Be introduced to accident and incident analysis and documentation.
- Learn how to utilize Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and Local Operating Procedures (LOPs).
- Discuss staff hiring, training, and retention ideas.
- Discover how intentional program design plays a key role in program and risk management.
- Explore ways to gain support for your program.
- Be able to have a positive impact on the caliber of your program and staff.
*This workshop is more content-focused than activity-focused.
- $540 – Workshop cost includes workshop manual and lunch during workshop.
- Graduate credit: 2 or 4
- CEUs: 2.4
- Prerequisites: Recommended, not required: Advanced Skills and Standards
How to Register:
- Phone: (800) 468-8898 or (978) 524-4555
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fax: Download a workshop registration form and fax to 978-524-4501. NOTE: You must have Acrobat Reader to access this file. If you do not, you can download it for free from Adobe’s website.
- Please register at least two weeks prior to the start date. Are you waiting for approval to attend or can’t commit with a payment at this time? No worries, we still want to hear from you! Call or email us and we can put you on the waiting list.