- Participate in a fast-moving, advanced technical workshop with other experienced challenge course practitioners.
- Review the technical skills necessary to manage low and high challenge course elements.
- Learn and practice high course rescue techniques including belay escapes, assisted hoists and cutaway rescues.
- Practice self-belayed climbing and other methods of course access.
- Learn descending techniques including rappelling, partner lowers and self-lowers.
- Be introduced to PA’s latest elements and equipment and Association for Challenge Course Technology standards.
- Learn the basics for inspecting their own challenge course.
- Learn skills necessary to operate complex challenge course elements and activities.
- $755 – Includes registration and lunch during workshop.
- Number of days: 4
- Workshop hours: 8:30am-5:00pm
- Graduate credit: 2 or 4
- CEUs: 4.0
How to Register:
- Phone: (800) 468-8898 or (978) 524-4555
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fax: Download a workshop registration form and fax to 978-524-4501. NOTE: You must have Acrobat Reader to access this file. If you do not, you can download it for free from Adobe’s website.
- Please register at least two weeks prior to the start date. Are you waiting for approval to attend or can’t commit with a payment at this time? No worries, we still want to hear from you! Call or email us and we can put you on the waiting list.