Please note that each 2-day session of this Institute will include one evening session to provide opportunities for additional learning, reflection, dialogue and activity experiences.
Session 1: Facilitation Skills for Ground Activities and Low Elements
- Introduce camp staff to foundational adventure concepts.
- Gain an understanding of activity selection, sequencing, framing and debriefing.
- Be able to put together a camp Adventure program that is age appropriate and effective for various timeframes.
- Learn appropriate spotting techniques for ground activities and low elements.
- Understand typical Low Element Standard Operating Procedures.
- Learn a variety of activities to use on all facets of your camp population.
- $315 – Price includes lunch.
Other Important Information:
- Upon registration, applicants will be sent a questionnaire to complete with more information about their camp program.
How to Register:
- Phone: (800) 468-8898 or (978) 524-4555
- Email: email@example.com
- Fax: Download a workshop registration form and fax to 978-524-4501. NOTE: You must have Acrobat Reader to access this file. If you do not, you can download it for free from Adobe’s website.
- Are you waiting for approval to attend or can’t commit with a payment at this time? No worries, we still want to hear from you! Call or email us and we can put you on the waiting list.